'94 Hubcap ?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 15:46:49 EDT

'94 owners:

Someone sent the following query. If anyone has the answer, I'll send
it along to him. Thanks.

"My father has a 94 Dakota 2wd with the chrome rims and the chrome hubcaps.
  The problem is that we bought the hubcaps the other day as they did not come
  with the truck and they don't seem to fit right. Is there supposed to be
  some other way to hold them on besides just the lug nuts? These are the
  ones that somewhat resemble those "baby moon" hubcaps if that makes sense.
  They don't have any holes for the lug nuts. I'm wondering if we need some
  sort of ring to help hold them on or if we need special lugs to hold them
  on. If anyone else on the list has these same wheels and could help me
out ..."

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG