Re: Air Intake Help

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 01:34:39 EDT

save your pennies and buy a true intake kit like the K&N gen 2 or mopar
performance's cold air induction. I wish I would have just started out
with one of those :(

Just for references, I had a black abs intake, a 3" mandrel bent alum pipe
(made for a honda civic), 10" round air cleaner, and a couple other setups,
and now i'm finally gonna get the "right" one.
-Chuong
<<

I am interested mainly in the kit that works for the K&N Conical filter.
I'd also take info for the round chrome filter that sits on top of the
engine.

Thanks!

Chris Reck
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 Amethyst