Re: 4.7 vs 5.9bad drivers

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 02:55:28 EDT

i live in new orleans and i have driven in new york houston and L.Angeles,
and atlanta definitely has the craziest drivers ..3 years ago me and the
wife and some friends were caught in a blinding thunderstorm..we slowed down
to about 50 and could hardly see and we had cars suvs etc. they must have
been doing 80..we also counted 6 wrecks after the rain slacked off..new
orleans is still bad.its all them damn crackheads in the city limits..