Torsion Bar help... ?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 10:56:18 EDT

Hey,
       My friend and I where sitting out in the driveway washing the mud off
our trucks (my rmacharger his ZR2) and we notice that liek all new trucks his
ass was higher than the front... So my question is other than making the
ride stiffer what would cranking up the torsion bars do?

They can fit 31s from the factory, but where concidering crammin 32s under
there, he wants Goodyear MT/Rs I am trying to talk him into the new BFG MT
KMs (I want a set for my Rmacharger too!) They look super tough, I think
I'll end up with some Furtura Mudder though, cuz with full time 4x you jsut
eat up tires on the street so I don't wanna spend big $$$ on em...

Please lemme know

Greg