Re: Torsion Bar help... ?

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 10:14:54 EDT

I did the Goodyear 32" MT/Rs and cranked the bars 1". No rubbing. Just ran
them 2300 miles on vacation. 800 to 1000 of it off road. Two weeks of mud,
sand, dust, rocks, river crossings and fantastic scenery. No problems at all
with the GYs. Love em.

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
32 x 11.5 x 10 Goodyear MT/R