RE: Need Rotors Today!!

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 11:06:52 EDT

You can get Brembo rotors from Autozone for aprox $28.50 each. They are
listed as a different manuf in their computer. Amer..... something or other.
When they bring them to the counter, they are Brembo's. I've been running
them now for about 5K miles and am totally satisfied. They have a two year
warranty. I picked up Performance Friction pads while I was there.

John
98 Dak 4X4...........