Re: Re: RE: Re: Howdy all

From: Bruce B (bruce@coldmourning.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 16:10:40 EDT

that's what I hated was all the room. I like hills and trees and the ocean.

I'm no big fan of San Jose other than the job market.

If and when I can I plan to return to Monterey and raise my kids there. She
would be 4th generation.. :)

Yea I'm heading out to Stevens Creek today to do that. Plus I bought it from
there. :)

I used to be a sales person and service advisor at Courtesy Imports on
Stevens Creek and it ended up I knew the sales man.

I think I got a pretty fair deal on the truck. It was kinda a fast on the
fly decision. We had no intention of buying a truck that day or any day in
the near future.

I got it around $19k with 16k on the clock. Rental return bought at action.

Books at 21500.00

Hope I did ok. :) I like to give the dealer some profit anyway. Since I
worked in the biz I like find a even deal that works out good for everyone,
not just me!