Re: Re: RE: Re: Howdy all

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 15:36:39 EDT

Sorry about that Bob...JUST KIDDING...Bruce. ;)

Did you ask the dealer for the actual VIN Decoding for all the options on the
truck? Stop by Steven Creek Dodge and see if Jim Riddle (Service Manager) can
run a VIN report for you.

Yeah, i'm lovin' it out here in TX. Normal gas prices, normal housing
costs/prices, normal people (no stress-balls from Silicon Valley), and plenty
of room. :)

- Bernd