Re: Howdy all

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 22:50:32 EDT

Bruce B wrote:

> Now I'm just trying to figure out how I can know what options this truck has
> as I bought it used.
>
> Anyone have a VIN decoder?????

Good to have you back in the Mopar world Bruce - welcome! Go to your fav dealer
and ask for a VIP - Vehicle Information Plus (or something like that) report.
It should be free and only costs the time of someone to punch your VIN into
their terminal and press/click print VIP report. It lists (in detail) all of
your build options. Vehicle owner history, warranty work and major repair work
for the life of the truck (as far as what they have recorded at ANY dealership
across the US).

Keep the questions coming.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump DynaGearDoubleRoller
WindageTray CompTAs