Re: RE: Re: Howdy all

From: Bruce B (bruce@coldmourning.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 14:31:26 EDT

San Jose, Ca

32 Years old, Married with kids, Network Engineer by day, Musician by night.
:) full time father.....
http://www.coldmourning.com/bruce/Image014.jpg

Needed a truck to haul a bunch of new bass gear I bought. Plus needed to be
able to be a family car too for weekends. This truck kicks ass.

I have had two Chrysler's before in my youth both with 318 motors. They
where both beyond bullet proof.

One car I had was an aspen station wagon. It had a leaky radiator. I was 18
years old and really had no way to fix it at the time. I would over heat
that thing until the temp gauge was pegged!!!! At least a few times a day
for months on end. never blew a gasket, and would cold start without even
touching that gas peddle.

So I do have allot of respect for the Older Chrysler products. We all know
the 80's Dodge was not a good scene over all. I stayed away for a while, now
I am back. :)

Had Chevy, had ford mustang "selling now :)" all good cars but I'm glad to
see dodge has been and are making some great cars and trucks again.

Now I'm just trying to figure out how I can know what options this truck has
as I bought it used.

Anyone have a VIN decoder?????

I have 16 Inch tires, i think that might mean I have the suspension package
with the extra torsion bars???

any help in the area.