Re: More V6 questions

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 22:57:53 EDT

Bruce B wrote:

> Then we have my Harley list, :) where the guy's on the fat boy bikes are
> always
> 's capping on the guy's ridding sportsters calling them girl bikes "even
> though a sportster is faster and way harder on your body to ride, :) go
> figure"
> <snip>Now, my trucks a V8, and I would not own a 6 Cylinder because I want all
> the
> power and torque plus just the whole personality of a V8 to me, is more fun
> to drive. Yet, I could care less what you got in your truck. :)

Thats funny - I understand about the fatboys and sportys. I kinda feel the same
about the fatboys as you feel about the truck V8/V6 8). I have figured out a
solution tho. Just own both a fatboy and a sporty - the wife needs something to
ride. Don't get me wrong - I like the sportys (one in particular) but I like to
ride both 8). Unfortunately when fitting my wife into one - she could touch the
ground flat footed w/no problem but couldn't lift the bike up off the kickstand
- doh!

> so I would not be surprised to see rivalry between 2wd and 4wd owners as
> well.

Here its my V8 is bigger/better than your V8 (5.9L vs 4.7L). Uh wait...I
probably shouldn't mention that...

I'll bow out now <exiting stage left>...

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump DynaGearDoubleRoller
WindageTray CompTAs