Re: More V6 questions

From: Bruce B (bruce@coldmourning.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 14:40:45 EDT

Ha Ha,

Like I told you guy's, I'm no stranger to lists. And I can see the same
stuff on every dam list.

On my Musical lists it rivalry between different sub sets of rock and Metal
genre's and what each group proclaims to be the "real deal"

Then we have my Harley list, :) where the guy's on the fat boy bikes are
always
's capping on the guy's ridding sportsters calling them girl bikes "even
though a sportster is faster and way harder on your body to ride, :) go
figure"

I guess there is just no getting away from t his type of crap. It's
obviously human nature.

Now, my trucks a V8, and I would not own a 6 Cylinder because I want all the
power and torque plus just the whole personality of a V8 to me, is more fun
to drive. Yet, I could care less what you got in your truck. :)

Right now I'm feeling inferiority complex because mines not a 4x4 DAMIT!!!!
but it is a quad cab so that's cool. :)

so I would not be surprised to see rivalry between 2wd and 4wd owners as
well.

I guess the short answer is this crap is on every list I have ever been on
regardless of topic, so I guess get used to it.. :)