Re: Engine cranks but not fire on 1999 5.2l PIA

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 23:36:06 EDT

Ronald Wong wrote:

> I'd like to thank Shane for teaching Electricity 101. Tune in tomorrow,
> same bat time, same bat channel, for Electricity 102. Test on Friday! ;-D

Ron, you remind me of a couple guys at work - that job would have drove me nuts
by now if it weren't for them keeping me in stitches. They were a riot today -
work sucked but it didn't bother me one bit.

Anybody got a 17-in monitor they want to get rid of? I need it to complete a
computer system that I'm trading for my new Dak.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump DynaGearDoubleRoller
WindageTray CompTAs