Re: Bombarded!

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 00:17:17 EDT

I got one of these messages. It contained a SI-1126.DOC.PIF file. It was
sent from JOHN E. Cruse. This might be a very bad thing to open. A PIF
file is just like a program running on your PC. Actually, It's a shortcut.
IF it is a DOC file, it might contain a virus. Since I don't know this
person, it gets deleted immediately!!!

Delete it!

Chris