Re: Re: Bombarded!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 07:47:36 EDT

At 11:17 PM 7/25/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I got one of these messages. It contained a SI-1126.DOC.PIF file. It was
>sent from JOHN E. Cruse. This might be a very bad thing to open. A PIF
>file is just like a program running on your PC. Actually, It's a shortcut.
>IF it is a DOC file, it might contain a virus. Since I don't know this
>person, it gets deleted immediately!!!

These are the names of the attachments that I got and deleted yesterday
... all with the phrase "in order to have your advice":

    To.doc.pif
    Go_rila Mods.doc.bat
    BABESART.ZIP.Ink
    Ipt887.zip.bat
    DACOTAH CEMENTAugust 1CONTRACT ADDITIONS.doc.Ink

Feel like I'm being stalked ... and at my age :-)

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG