Re: Need Rotors Today!!

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 10:57:48 EDT

Thanks Chris and John,

The DML comes thru again!

He ended up getting the Aimco's and did(at my suggestion) a DML tune-up. You
know, 3923's,BW cap and rotor,plug wires,180 tstat,cleaned the tb and iac
solenoid.

He be smilin' V6 Dak owner today.

Thanks again.

jc-in digest mode
00 Sport,cc,4.7,4X4,auto,3.92sg,
Quickd air,Flowmaster,180 tstat,
68mm tb, Mobil 1, and a Bernd Box

Chris Oertell wrote:

> I just got back from my local AutoZone and they didn't have any rotors that
> looked like Brembo's. I didn't see any markings saying so. Even the
> employee who helped me didn't know. What I bought was made by Aimco which
> may be what you were referring to.

> <snip>

<snip>