RE: Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:29:54 -0500

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 18:20:42 EDT

John,

What is the part # for the box you have. I would like to check to see if it
is the same as mine. Although they might have the same part # but be from a
completely different manufacturer.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, CA
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
coertell@earthlink.net
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422