RE: Autolite 3923 spark plugs/Atten Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 18:40:19 EDT

I had tried the NGK's a little while back and found the same
problem...too lean. I've run the following plugs:

(1) Autolite 5224
(2) Autolite 3923
(3) Autolite 3922
(4) NGK "V-Power" (OEM Replacements)
(5) SplitFire (Regular...no platinum)
(6) AC Delco
(7) AC Delco "Rapid Fire"
(8) Champion Truck Plug

Out of all of them (Normally aspirated, Nitroused, or Blown), the
Autolite 3923's are #1 and the SplitFires are #2.

- Bernd