Lights out!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 18:52:23 EDT

My left side foglight went belly-up at the DML BBQ a couple weeks ago. I
figured it wasn't anything more than a busted bulb, so I didn't rush on it.

Bought a new pair of 899s at Pep Boys on the way home tonight (more than I
paid for headlight blubs, $10 each!). Plugged one in right in the parking
lot and it's still dark!

I'll start tracing wires around, and pull out the test light a little later
this evening. Before I get down and dirty, any suggestions on where to
start? Where does the lead conect to on the opposite end? In the PDC?

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com