Re: Might be selling the 2000 SC 4.7 Dak

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 19:52:49 EDT

I am considering selling the Dak so I can start a new project. I was
wondering what some of you thought it might be worth and if anyone was
interested. Here's some of the stats:

2000 Club Cab 4x4 Sport, 5 speed with factory 3.92 gears and anti-spin rear
diff. and both front and rear anti-sway bars.

4.7L with the Kenne Bell Supercharger, Borla Headers, Magnum Performance
Throttle Body, and Flowmaster muffler w/ 3" pipe exiting in the stock
location.

The SC kit came with cooler running plugs and thermostat as well as a K&N
cold air intake. Also came with 2 auxiliary fuel injectors (the 4.7 now has
10) And of coarse it came with a new computer to reprogram the air/fuel
ratios and such.

The truck is Intense Blue with two white racing stripes from front to back,
like the Viper. It has a Line-X spray-in bedliner, Westin chrome step bars,
and Street Scene Grill inserts. The windows have been tinted as dark as VA
will allow and have a lifetime guarantee. The stereo has been replaced with a
Pioneer CD player and feeds the 4 new speakers through a 150 watt amp.

The truck only has 20,000 miles on it, and the Supercharger has been on for
8,000 without a single problem. It's never been off road and has been
serviced regularly with synthetic oil since the SC went on at 12,000 mi.
About the only thing I haven't upgraded is the wheels and tires, they are
still factory and seem to be holding up well. They've been rotated several
times.

So what do ya'll think? How about some serious numbers. What would you pay
for a ride like this? Thanks in advance!

Paul