Re: RE: Lights out!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 00:09:18 EDT

I really hope that's not the case. The light went out while we were playing in
the mud at Jon's. I'm hoping it was just gunk in the connector, but then again,
my entire engine compartment got hit with mud & water.

Hopefully I can get out of work early a few days next week and inspect it well.
This weekend's a loss between my girlfriend and having to spend 12+ hours at
work on Sunday starting at 4:30 AM.