Re: Re: Lowering ?:

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 00:10:53 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/01 9:54:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

<<

 This sucks DO NOT DO IT! Your front end will be so squishy, it'll drive you
 nuts (like drving a old car with the factory shocks) but it simply won't
 matter what shocks you but on there, because they won;t help... The springs
 measure up the same size but the load ratings are different... Just a get a
 decent set of drop spring (eibach is best if you ask me, prgressive much
more
 controlled)

 Greg >>

Hey Greg, Does Eibach have a web site? I Took my blocks out until my pinion
shims arrive and I think I'll order some drop springs and do it all at the
same time I just need to find a site I can deal with. I'm not having any luck
finding them for a 95 CC
lotsa stuff for 97 thru 00 though, I just don't want to sell my truck and buy
a newer one just to do some mods. Seems like the aftermarket boys have
forgotten us Gen II
owners.

Thanks

Shawn