Re: Oil pressure guage saga

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 11:20:44 EDT

At 08:12 PM 7/26/01 -0400, you wrote:
>-- SNIP -- how difficult isit to mount a set of aftermarket guages
>for oil pressure and coolant temp (assuming I can find a suitable place
>in the cab to mount them)?

Not too difficult if the gauges are electrical. Fairly difficult if the
gauges are mechanical but they are more accurate. Difficult
in that you need enough space behind the gauges to attach the
tubes from the engine bay without pinching them.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG