Re: Re: Wrecked Dak: UPDATE

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 09:02:28 EDT

Don't even razz me about the Ranger. I'm not too happy with having to drive
a Ford.
But at least I have wheels while LowR/T's (2000 R/T IB R/C) in the shop.
BTW: these
trucks come loaded and have a hard shell bed cover. Only problem is
horsepower
withdrawal. The little 4 banger don't quite cut it.

TonyC