Re: Oil pressure guage saga

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 11:02:53 EDT

A handhold on the driver's side? That seems strange. What were they thing
- something to hold on to when you get tired of steering?

I guess they would work pretty well on those 4duhs that had the steering
wheels come off. You could hang on to that handle while you waited to
crash! ;^)

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:29:10 -0400 Steve Owens
<sowens01@rochester.rr.com> writes:

> Thanks! The pillar mount looks cool, but I'm not sure whether it'll
> work on
> an '01 (there's a handhold on the driver's side pillar. Is this the
> same on
> other years?). They did have a nice rounded mount that would fit
> nicely
> under the dash, though. Do any of the white faced instrument cluster
> replacements have real pressure and temperature guages?
>
> Hey! Just noticed your email address. That wouldn't happen be
> Rochester, NY,
> would it?
>
> on 7/27/01 1:20 PM, Neil W. Bellenger at neil624b@rochester.rr.com
> wrote: