Re: Pedals

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 16:40:51 EDT

I've got a set of "Power Pedals" that I picked up at Advance Auto Parts for
about $20. Here's a pic. They do have other colors. They've held up
quite well (aside from scratches) since I installed them early in April.

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota/gfx/pedals.jpg

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com