Re: I think I made a mistake - Part 2

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 00:01:39 EDT

We gotta get Jason M and his girlfriend to drive down and David & Carolyn
to cruise up from PA too. 5-way shootout! Can we get Norah driving the
'95 hard? Remember, Jason prefers the methodical speeds, not the crazy
person speeds.

I have a lot of mental preparations to go through before seeing Marci
thrash my Dak in the mud. I might need to seek professional help for this
one.

But dude, if your best fantasy is women DRIVING in mud, we gotta have a
little talk. :)