Re: Just back from Oshkosh!

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 12:48:53 EDT

Hey, I was there last Tuesday! It's was cool, but one day was enough for me! I
was there for work reasons. (AOPA)

Too bad Dodge didn't sponsor EAA instead Ford did :( So the only cars there
where Ford's. The DB7 and the 429boss where cool.

dakotaviper <dakotaviper@yahoo.com> on 07/31/2001 11:13:01 AM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net