Re: RE: ARRRGG!!!

From: MJ Inginson (mjingison@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 11:24:01 EDT

I had an extended warranty on mine and I could take it anywhere. It was a
third party warranty. Company called Fidelity. All i had to do was have
the dealer (any dealer) call them to get the work approved. Then i payed
the $50 deductible. You may wany to call the extended warranty provider to
clear this up.

Mike I