RE: Spanked a new Liberty with the 3.7...U-Wa!

From: Rodney Lewis (rlewis@nicorenergy.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 14:39:22 EDT

Reports I've heard from dyed-in-the-wool Jeepers who test drove 'em as a
lark (we *hate* those things), is that they have a poor bottom end...not
sure if it's that the engine is torqueless or if it's the gearing...but wake
up around highway cruising speeds. Horsepower isn't everything and the HP
and torque need to be at useable points in the RPM band.

-Rodney (Give me Liberty? Not in my garage...)