RE: fan clutch swap: thanks DML

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 03:32:24 EDT

Hmm...I'm surprised. Is this a shop that regularly does suspension work?
I can't imagine them not being able to compress the spring far enough. I
assume they have a spring compressor and are tying it down. Did they try
loosening the lower control arm? What about detaching the sway bar from
the control arms?

David