Re: RE: Coming To Michigan Next Week...."Cookout & Warren"

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 21:07:10 EDT

In article <F71PG4vEjaGjrd5m2AX00002d3d@hotmail.com>, dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com ("David D.") wrote:
> While i'm in Auburn Hills,i'm thinking of finding the Dodge Dakota plant
> where my Dak was built.Maybe after the Meet next Saturday(August
> 11th),someone can lead me to it,or drive over with me.
>
> I have never gone to where a vehicle has been built,and since my Dakota
> means so much to me,i think it only proper to see the plant from the outside
> where my Dakota was made.

Sounds neat to me. Too bad we can't get a plant tour. Norah and I went on
a tour last year of the Bramalea plant where they make all the LH cars are
made. Very impressive.

> ADDITIONAL: I'll be bringing my grill & some good ground chuck.and some buns
> for the meet next Saturday(8/11),just in case someone wants to go grill
> out,before going through the Chrysler museum.

That sounds like a good idea too. We can't bring any perishables across the
border (rules and all). We'd appreciate if you could get some extra for us,
and we'll pay you back when we get there. If you wouldn't mind.

Thanks! See you next week!

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white