RE: Coming To Michigan Next Week...."Cookout & Warren"

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 11:36:46 EDT

While i'm in Auburn Hills,i'm thinking of finding the Dodge Dakota plant
where my Dak was built.Maybe after the Meet next Saturday(August
11th),someone can lead me to it,or drive over with me.

I have never gone to where a vehicle has been built,and since my Dakota
means so much to me,i think it only proper to see the plant from the outside
where my Dakota was made.

ADDITIONAL: I'll be bringing my grill & some good ground chuck.and some buns
for the meet next Saturday(8/11),just in case someone wants to go grill
out,before going through the Chrysler museum.

I'm bringing a camera,so i can take home some photos of the people i meet &
their rides.

Here's hoping a good turnout,even though it's during the Mopar Nats.

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55
DML Member
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President