Re: Re: engine swap

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 22:18:43 EDT

I'm in the South East part of Wisconsin (racine) I think it would have to
be a Gen II dakota, because I belive they use different wiring harnesses for
the cab.
I want strictly a parts truck preferably one rusted to hell or been in a
small accident. Are you planning on runing something over, or how about
deer hunting on the interstate?

Geoff