Mileage - Gen-III V6

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 22:11:57 EDT

Well, we finally had a chance to put the new filter (Much larger K&N for
the Powerdyne), a fresh set of 3922's, and a fresh Cap & Rotor.

Drove from home to San Antonio and back (took the kids to 6-Flags), then
all day today running errands in town and dropping the kids off at the
airport.

308 miles on one tank! (No...I don't have the larger tank either)
Comes out to an average (Hgwy/City) of roughly 17mpg. (That's with 32"
tires and 4.10 gears with a 5-speed...and all the rest of the mods.)

- Bernd