Re: Towing?

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 21:18:56 EDT

Okay, this is off subject, but why do you need to tow a G stock racer??
Can't you drive it to events? I drive my ESP vehicle (my dak) to far away
events. And I thought mustangs were F stock?

Oh well. Some air bags in the rear of the RT plus a good aftermarket hitch
would do. But if you want to buy another truck might as well go the whole 9
yards and get a QC w/5.9 and high tow ratings. I towed 4500#'s (trailer and
car) across the mountians with my 4.7L. It's okay for short or infrequent
rides, but for a dedicated tow vehicle I'd get the 5.9.

Also I don't think the liberty will have enough torque to be a comfortable
towwer.

Jay W