Re: RE: Chopped Dakota? (Tim)

From: greasy (gg428@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 12:43:08 EDT

the hardest part (and most expensive) would be the side windows of a cc
truck, and the back window.

the windshield is safety glass and can be cut, and the edges can be reshaped
by a couple of methods. the side and rear are tempered glass, and would
have to be either sunken into the cab(rear window) or have replacements
made(cc side windows)

has anybody on this board had to buy a new side window for a cc?

they are not cheap.

it would take allot of metal work and careful planning, but with a
sandblaster, sawzall, a welder and some hammers it could be done!

damn this board... always giving me something else to think about doing.