Re: Re: Info on the HO 4.7

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 14:21:19 EDT

Maybe, because it is forged and not cast, it is stronger and so is made
with less volume of metal and so is overall lighter with less rotating
mass.

Don't know, but maybe the writer just screwed up translating something
that made sense?

Good post though. I want to mill my heads!

Marty

--
"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
--The last words of Gen. John B. Sedgwick, 1864