Another sparkplug question !

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 18:35:09 EDT

I've sent this question before with no response, so I thought I would try
one more time.
I really would appreciate it if someone could explain to me why the
"standard tip" Autolite 3923's supposedly work better in the Magnum engines
than say a one step colder 5223 (5224 being stock) "extended power tip"
plug? Just curious and thought I would ask if anyone has tried the Autolite
5223's.
What does the standard tip have over the extended tip that Dodge puts in
stock?
I'll probably go with the 3923's, but I'm just stumped on this "standard
tip", "extended tip" thing.
ANY response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again
Jay