Mopar Nationals! Mucho Dak Content there!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 23:13:52 EDT

I just got back from the Nats, I met up with Jon Steiger, Shane Mosely, and
Bob Tom and son, had a lot of fun there. Thanks for bringing the tent, Bob,
it was a lifesaver!

If you loved Daks, this was the year to be there. There were probably 100+
Dakota there of all generations, not to mention all the Rams and Durangos.
This was also a banner year for Magnum parts, there were plenty of new parts
being shown. One guy was showing a stroked 2001 R/T with a 4-bbl TB and new
engine software to make it all work.

I really have to say that this year was MUCH better than last as far as
Dakotas are concerned. If you are thinking of going tomorrow, GO! You will
not be sorry.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)