Re: Re:Re: Rearend Blowing Oil

From: DGB (dgbcms@netnet.net)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 23:52:17 EDT

If it is the seals that also means your shoes will need
replacing too. When mine went at 147k. (only one side went)
the bearings weren't bad, which unlike the Fords, are
pressed into the housing, but I replaced them on both sides
anyway.

You might want to check the seal in front of the
differential as well.

Dwight in WI