Re:Re: Rearend Blowing Oil

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 21:58:11 EDT

Thanks Josh. Nah, I didn't replace any of those when I put the locker in...
You don't really mess with 'em to install the locker and I only had like 30K on
the odo so I figured they were still fresh.

As to the locker causing the problem (in general), I dunno... I've had it in
for some 20K miles and it's been pretty tame. A few unnerving clunks now and
again but nothing too extraordinary.

So, what's it cost to replace these seals and bearing?
Tom