Re: Subject: RE: Re: WARNING!! Graphic pics of my dak:(

From: WPG (wpgottes@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 14:59:12 EDT

Are you running your driving lights all the time with your low beams? My
headlight switch went out on my 93 when it overheated. When I removed it, it
had melted part of the harness end. I had to do some work to get it plugged
in again. I then rewired my driving lights so they were powered directly
from the battery and key switched on by a relay. I also had a similar
problem when I wired driving lights into my 79 trans am in the manner they
are wired into the dakotas

regard

Paul Gottes