recovering from the Nats

From: Leslie & Steve (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 14:00:54 EDT

First of all we just wanna say it was nice hanging out with the DMLers on
Brice Rd, and nice meeting the others earlier in the day.

We had a GREAT time!! and we'll be back again next year. We ended up taking
about 246 pics total, some at the track the others on Brice. And now we know
why everyone raves about Brice Rd... it was WILD!!

We had fun on our trip back home, one of our local club members (red Dak CC
R/T, bone stock) caught up to us and we drove back together... we were very
impressed with our little V6 as it was able to keep up with him all the way.
Coming back home the 260 miles we only used half a tank of gas.

--
Steve & Leslie Runde
Bardstown, KY