Re: To Supercharge or NOT to.......

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 19:33:06 EDT

I'll sell you my old Powerdyne kit for $1400... I'm awaiting a new internal
belt, (tryed to push 12# of boost, belt didnt like that) and comes with a
Paxton Airhat, and ByPass Valve...
has seen 1 year on the road... I'm only gonna sell it with the 6# pulley
cuz of the belt issue... (I tach up to 6000 before most shifts) and rid of
the other pulleys...

As soon as I sell this one, I'm gonna get the Vortech T Trim (Race Blower)
since I'm modified and can use the extra boost...

Lemme know if you would like it... I'ma keep it on my truck till I find
someone to sell it to..

Tim Berry
coolva1@home.com (please do not put DML in the topic if you e-mail me) as
it will filter into the DML dir..