Re: HELP...MAGNUM S/T dead!!

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 19:43:45 EDT

Is the clutch hydraulic,? if it is , then the slave cylinder is bad causing
the clutch preassure plate to not disengage from the trans. Which will make
it impossible to downshift, it will still shift up but may be hard. You said
the pedal goes to the floor feeling funny, well i would take a look at the
slave cylinder first. Keep us posted..