Re: Re: To Supercharge or NOT to.......

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 09:35:58 EDT

Yes, and no, Its kinda dis-colored where the belt froze on me, and I had to
pry it off a little because it heated up on the shaft, but I DO Have it, its
just cosmetically in bad shape...

coolva1@home.com if you wanna make an offer... cost me $80, and I just
cleaned it up a bit, should work fine... (I spun it on the shaft, looks even
all around, ect)

Tim Berry