Re: Rams head hood pads

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 11:24:47 EDT

Jon, Mine has done the same thing. I don't know of anything that will cure
the problem. I've sprayed mine w/ armor all and it seems to look better
but, the armor all attracts dirt. I've though of buying some dye for cloths
and seeing if it would dye it back to black. Or possibly getting a paint
that is flat not glossy. I'm curious to see if anyone has solved this
problem. I posted about two years ago on the same subject but, the only
answer i got was someone saying that theirs did the same thing and that they
took it off. =(
Hop
97CC SLT 318 4x4 3:55