Pinion Angle?

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 11:51:40 EDT

Hey List, As some of you may remember I was in the process of lowering my 95
CC
2wd well I got the 2 inch drop springs in the front I dropped the rear 3 in.
with blocks and I added 2 degrees of pinion angle back to it with shims. I
still have a shudder from a standing start, my ? is does any one know what
the correct pinion angle should be on my truck, I'm going to put a pinion
angle gauge on it tonight and would like to know where it should be to get
back to factory specs. I'm also rebuilding the front brakes after 58,000
miles with new rotors, bearings and pads. The factory ones were getting
pretty thin. Next project is a locker install to get rid of the one wheel
wonder.

Thanks

Shawn
MrDakota95