Re: RE: RE: Need new Clutch ...bernd

From: WSC (WSC@email.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 18:29:37 EDT

Bernd,
How much for that clutch???

 I assume the same one would work in my 99 2wd 5speed v6? Does the kit
include evrything?

Thanks. I'm gonna compare it with what the dealer is soaking...I mean
charging me for. If it's not in the same ball part, I'll stick with original
equipment....considering what I have read about the advantages of a
"performance" clutch. From what I gather, it only makes a difference if you
have a heavily modified truck.